Who hasn’t suffered from irritation or ingrown hair due to shaving or hair removal?
Leave that behind with Folisan Man and Folibeard.
Both are formulated with salicylic acid for treating and preventing ingrown hair, spots, redness and inflammation after shaving or waxing.
Practical roll-on for treating specific areas
dispenser with nozzle for applying on larger areas
Its texture is light and quick-drying so it is important to use it for at least ten days after waxing or shaving in order to:
- Stop skin from becoming inflamed or sensitive
- Prevent and treat ingrown hairs
- Avoid the risk of infection by improving spots
- Promote correct cell regeneration thanks to its gentle exfoliating action
How should you use them?
Apply Folisan Man or Folibeard on clean skin with a cotton pad but do not rub it in. Then apply your normal moisturiser.
To get the most out of your wax, keep things clean and cool for a couple of days.
- No hot water or steam.
- No scratching, scrubbing or rubbing the waxed skin.
- No tanning (real or fake).
- No sport, swimming or gym if you’ve had your brows, cheeks or beard waxed.
- Do use clean towels and make sure you’ve got fresh pillowcases on the bed tonight.
- Do wash your face with lukewarm water and a skin wash.
- Do use Folisan or Folibeard on any waxed bits for the next few days.
- Do apply a sunblock before heading outside.
- Do tie waxing in with your haircut every 3-6 weeks for the best results.
- Do get in touch with your barber if you have any questions.